It’s available there, get it while it’s hot!
This release is only compatible with GNOME 3.9.90 and above. if you’re still using an older version, please check GPaste 3.2.
- GPaste settings look has been updated to better fit with recent GNOME
- Performance improvements
- Daemon now fully evenmential (no more polling, less power consuption)
- GPasteClipboard now has a “owner-change” signal similar to GtkClipboard’s one
- Misc. bugfixes
- New setting to set the maximum amount of memory used by data in history
- FIFO mode has been dropped (lacking design)
- Code cleanup and modernisation
- g_paste_history_add is now transfer full
- g_paste_keybinder_add_keybinding is now transfer full
And don’t forget to run
gpaste dr aka
gpaste daemon-reexec after upgrading GPaste to activate new functionalities ;)