GPaste 3.2 released
by Marc-Antoine Perennou on October 16, 2013
Tagged as: GPaste, release, clipboard, gnome.
It’s available there, get it while it’s hot!
This release and the couple of following ones (3.3 and maybe 3.4) are the last releases supporting GNOME <3.10.
3.3 will add an ubuntu unity applet.
3.4 will be bugfixes/maintainance release if needed.
- Performance improvements
- Daemon now fully evenmential (no more polling, less power consuption)
- GPasteClipboard now has a “owner-change” signal similar to GtkClipboard’s one
- Misc. bugfixes
- New setting to set the maximum amount of memory used by data in history
- FIFO mode has been dropped (lacking design)
- g_paste_history_add is now transfer full
And don’t forget to run
gpaste dr aka
gpaste daemon-reexec after upgrading GPaste to activate new functionalities ;)