It’s available there, get it while it’s hot!
This is a release for using with with GNOME 3.28.
If you’re looking for the legacy applet, it’s available here.
- gpaste-daemonn now emits a dbus signal when an item is selected
- gpaste-client can now print the history in reverse order
- drop gtk4 support, it will come back later
- API adjustments to prepare for the future gtk4 port
- ask confirmation before emptying an history
And don’t forget to run
gpaste-client dr aka
gpaste-client daemon-reexec after upgrading GPaste to activate new functionalities ;)
You then can run
gpaste-client daemon-version to check that the correct daemon is running.