It’s available there, get it while it’s hot!
This release is for using with with GNOME 3.20.
- fix crash when a search goes wrong
- fix hanging issue due to gtk+ race (?) in
- fix the gnome-shell menu sometimes displaying twice
- add debug logs to the core library
- fix some build issues with some toolchains
And don’t forget to run
gpaste-client dr aka
gpaste-client daemon-reexec after upgrading GPaste to activate new functionalities ;)
You then can run
gpaste-client daemon-version to check that the correct daemon is running.
Ubuntu application indicator and legacy status icon