It’s available there, get it while it’s hot!
This release is for using with with GNOME 3.10 and is the last one supporting it.
- gpaste-daemon now has an Update dbus signal more precise than Changed
- desktop files fixes
- all calls to clipboard are now async
- performance improvements
- gpaste-client has been updated to match gpaste-daemon changes with an update signal
- gnome-shell extension has been ported to the update signal
- applets have been ported to the update signal
- gnome-shell search bar now matches the user theme
If your distribution does not provide a appdata-tools package (like ubuntu 14.04), you can use
If your distribution ships with gnome-settings 3.8 and thus a patched version of gnome-shell 3.10 (like ubuntu 14.04), you can use
And don’t forget to run
gpaste dr aka
gpaste daemon-reexec after upgrading GPaste to activate new functionalities ;)
You then can run
gpaste daemon-version to check that the correct daemon is running.
Ubuntu application indicator