It’s available there, get it while it’s hot!
This release is only compatible with GNOME 3.9.90 and above. if you’re still using an older version, please check GPaste 3.3.1.
- systemd support has been removed
- GPaste is now compliant with https://wiki.gnome.org/HowDoI/DBusApplicationLaunching
- GPaste now has built-in support for managing passwords, blog post coming.
- Completions and man pages have been updated
- Translations have been updated
- Miscellaneous bugfixes with static analysis
- The search feature of the gnome-shell extension has been improved
If your distribution does not provide a appdata-tools package (like ubuntu 14.04), you can use
If your distribution ships with gnome-settings 3.8 and thus a patched version of gnome-shell 3.10 (like ubuntu 14.04), you can use
And don’t forget to run
gpaste dr aka
gpaste daemon-reexec after upgrading GPaste to activate new functionalities ;)
You then can run
gpaste daemon-version to check that the correct daemon is running.
Ubuntu application indicator