It’s available there, get it while it’s hot!
This is a release for using with with GNOME 3.24.
- applet and unity app-indicator have been removed
- a minimal applet is available there: https://github.com/Keruspe/gpaste-applet
- Dutch translation has been added
- gtk4 is now supported (–with-gtk=4.0)
- gnome-shell/mutter 3.24 are now supported and required
- ui will now close when you select an item (configurable)
- more intuitive search interactions in the ui
- preparations for future other storage backends
- preparations for mime types support
- more reliable “paste” behaviour part in some corener cases
And don’t forget to run
gpaste-client dr aka
gpaste-client daemon-reexec after upgrading GPaste to activate new functionalities ;)
You then can run
gpaste-client daemon-version to check that the correct daemon is running.