It’s available there, get it while it’s hot!
This release is only compatible with GNOME 3.9.90 and above. if you’re still using an older version, please check GPaste 3.3.1.
- gpasted has been renamed gpaste-daemon
- Desktop files have been fixed
- Fixes for the ubuntu app-indicator
- Keybinding to mark an item as being a password
- All libgpaste-* have been merged into a single libgpaste
- Misc bugfixes reported for debian packaging
If your distribution does not provide a appdata-tools package (like ubuntu 14.04), you can use
If your distribution ships with gnome-settings 3.8 and thus a patched version of gnome-shell 3.10 (like ubuntu 14.04), you can use
And don’t forget to run
gpaste dr aka
gpaste daemon-reexec after upgrading GPaste to activate new functionalities ;)
You then can run
gpaste daemon-version to check that the correct daemon is running.
Ubuntu application indicator