It’s available there, get it while it’s hot!
/!\ EDIT: the tarball contained a typo and has been reuploaded at 12:00 UTC. Please re download if you downloaded before or the gnome-shell extension won’t work.
This release is only compatible with GNOME 3.9.90 and above. if you’re still using an older version, please check GPaste 3.2.2.
- “Paste and Pop” is now only “Pop”
- Fix SEGV when deleting last item of history
- New gnome-shell DBus client library
- DBus client libraries are now async
- Keybinder now uses gnome-shell if available to grab keys
- Preparations for wayland port
- Enhance internal memory management
- Code cleanup
- Misc bug fixes
And don’t forget to run
gpaste dr aka
gpaste daemon-reexec after upgrading GPaste to activate new functionalities ;)