It’s available there, get it while it’s hot!
This release is only compatible with GNOME 3.9.90 and above. if you’re still using an older version, please check GPaste 3.1.
- Compatibility with gnome-shell 3.9.90 and above
- The gnome-shell applet has totally been rewritten and is now more intuitive.
- Port to newer glib
- Don’t use deprecated stuff from gtk+
- The X11 keybinder is now optional
- New keybinding to sync the clipboard to the primary selection
- New keybinding to sync the primary selection to the clipboard
And don’t forget to run
gpaste dr aka
gpaste daemon-reexec after upgrading GPaste to activate new functionalities ;)